- calf (young cow or bull)
EtymologyFrom the same Finno-Ugric root *täwde as Finnish täysi
- plural of tela
- Frozen layer of earth
Det er tele i jorda. - The earth is frozen. (litt. It is 'tele' in the earth)
- short for ''televisión
Tele may mean:
- Tele- is a Greek() prefix meaning "distant". It can be short for television or telephone.
- The Fender Telecaster guitar is nicknamed the "Tele".
- Lake Tele, a lake in the Congo known as the home of the Mokele mbembe.
- Tele, Mozambique, a town in Mozambique.
- Chhagan Godha Tele, a member of the Dhangar caste in India.
- The German Rock/Pop band Tele